Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Day - Love Coupons Freebie

I am starting to work on Valentine's Day projects. I plan on doing a "Ten Days of Love" for Hubby which will start February 5th and go through the 14th. One of things he will get each day is a Love Coupon. The coupons will be for things like "eat at a restaurant of your choice (no complaining from me)", "a back scratch", "one free massage", "one free dessert of your choice", and some couple time coupons. I gave him some coupons at Christmas and he loved them. Here are the coupons I'm using.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*Coupons created using Fruit of the Spirit: Love from Designs by Snowlady and are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.

You can make your coupons good for whatever your hubby will enjoy. Click on the picture above or HERE to download the coupons. I've included a sheet plus the individual coupons. I hope your hubby enjoys them as much as mine does!

No comments:

Post a Comment