Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Do Something Your Spouse Loves

I am not a video game player. When I was younger I loved playing our Atari and arcade games. But now, not so much. Maybe it's the choice of games in the house. Well I decided Date Night would be about the hubby, and we would play X-Box together. So after dinner we sat down to play Call of Duty. I have never played this game before and was at a definite disadvantage. I couldn't quite get the movements down on the controller. Atari had a joystick and a button. Now their are buttons and more buttons that all do different things. Hubby was kind and let me kill him a few times. Of course sometimes he was just standing there and I couldn't shoot him! Hubby thought I was joking about playing X-Box as I've always said no before. I think he enjoyed the time spent doing something he enjoys doing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So get out there and do something your spouse loves. It may not be your thing, but they will appreciate the effort you are making!

No comments:

Post a Comment