Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dessert For Sale

Hubby surprised me one night with a flyer on my pillow. He had planned a date night! Anyways here's the flyer (His was filled in with a time and place). You can click on the preview or here for a copy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*I recreated hubby's flyer to make it printable for you.

I was supposed to choose a dessert from the ones listed and give it to him. I chose brownies. Chocolate - YUM! We were going to meet Saturday night in the backyard. I say "were". Well it was raining! He had planned to have dessert outside and look at the stars. He even printed a copy of the constellations for us to find. How sweet! So we stayed inside and tried to eat the brownies. The kids ended up eating the brownies. They tasted funny to us (old oil I think), but teenagers will eat anything! Things just weren't going right, and hubby was trying so hard. We ended up eating some chocolate pudding.

Well even when dates don't go as planned, there are the memories of spending time together.

dessertnight2

dessertnight

Layouts created with Fruit of the Spirit-Love from Designs by Snowlady.

No comments:

Post a Comment