Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ten Days of Love

Hubby and I are starting our "Ten Days of Love" today. I have a card, love coupon, and a gesture of my love for him for each day. I created envelopes to stick the cards/coupons in and clipped them with clothespins to some twine. The twine is strung underneath our bedroom window. For the clothespins, I glued some scraps of paper to them to pretty them up. It was pretty simple to do. Here are some pics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today's gesture was making him breakfast. I usually don't make breakfast on Sunday as we are in a rush to get to church.

We are also following along with One Flesh Marriage's 10 Day Challenge. Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea. To keep the fire burning. Or to rekindle if need be.

    ReplyDelete