Monday, February 6, 2012

Ten Days of Love: Day 2

It's day 2 of our "Ten Days of Love". Today, along with a card and coupon, I gave Hubby a box. Inside the box I put strips of paper with things that I love about him or us. For the box I used an empty tissue box and covered it in scrapbook paper.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I created a page for the strips and typed up a sentence on each one. All of them started with "I love..." They included things like "I love when you hold my hand." or "I love when we cuddle together." Some of them were sexual and some were not. This was a way for me to tell Hubby what I love for him to do.

Here's a blank page for you to download and put your own messages on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Click on the preview or click here.

Enjoy your spouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment