Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love Boat Date

On Day 3 of the Christmas Countdown, I decided to "play" Love Boat. You remember that old sitcom from the late 70s/early 80s. And that theme song! You just can't get it out of your mind. Anyways, my invite used part of the song lyrics and told him to join me later for a trip on the Love Boat. Here's my invite:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Later in the day, I gave him an Itinerary Card so he knew a little bit about what to expect and kept him wondering what would be happening later.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Before hand I decorated the bedroom windows with white lights and put wrapping paper on the windows (we don't have curtains up yet from our remodel).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


For the photo shoot, I hung a beach towel on the closet door. We set the camera on the tripod and self-timer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


For the show, well that was private. You can use your imagination. ;)

I made dessert up ahead of time. I layered chocolate pudding, crushed oreo cookies, and cool whip together in some crystal glasses. I put cherries in Hubby's but not mine. Easy dessert to make and tastes yummy! (The empty glasses were for drinks.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hubby and I enjoyed our trip on the Love Boat. This would be great for Valentine's Day. I've recreated the invite and made a blank Itinerary Card for you to fill in with your activities.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Download Love Boat Cards Here

No comments:

Post a Comment