Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Cards & Freebies

I was digging around in my stuff and found a stack of cards I'd made awhile ago. Two of them were Valentine's Day cards. Woohoo! So here are a few more cards that I'm giving to Hubby as we celebrate the "Ten Days of Love".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The flamingo card is digital so I have that as a freebie for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*Flock of Flamingos from Designs by Snowlady was used to make the flamingo card.
Download Flamingo Card Here.

I found these sayings on Pinterest and LOVED them! I created my own from them. I think I'll frame it for Hubby.
Original Sayings from Snickerdoodle Designs and Patriot Ledger
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here's my take on it:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Download You Are Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment